- Tuesday p.m. Jan. 8 - March 26
- Thursday a.m. Jan. 10 - March 28
- Thursday p.m. Jan.10 - March 28
- Tuesday p.m. April 2 - June 4
- Thursday a.m. April 4 - June 6
- Thursday p.m. April 4 - June 6
- Tuesday p.m. June 11 – Aug 13
- Thursday a.m. June 13 – Aug 15
- Thursday p.m. June 13 – Aug 15
- Tuesday p.m. Sept. 3 - Nov. 5
- Thursday a.m. Sept. 5 - Nov. 7
- Thursday p.m. Sept. 5 - Nov. 7
Instructor: Jolan Naleppa
This 10 week course is designed to teach the basics of working with metals.
Learn silver soldering, piercing and filing, sanding and polishing. Learn design basics.
During this course you will complete 3 projects; a wearable design of your choice using silver, copper, bronze, or brass; a band ring using the above metals; a ring where you will learn to make a bezel and set a stone.
This class is offered 3 times a week:
- Tuesdays 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 9:30 - 12:30 a.m.
- Thursdays 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Silversmithing classes meet once a week for 10 weeks.
Course fee is $140.00 + materials
(All materials can be purchased at the Rock Shop).
We supply all tools necessary to complete your 3 projects.
Class space is limited. Advance registration is required.
Class fee payable upon registration.